Thursday, November 14, 2013

Noodlehead Super Tote | UK Michelle Gift

So two bags done and an upcoming trip to the UK where I spent some time at Michelle's home.  She and I used to be flatmates, and she got me into knitting.  She is an avid knitter who does fine work.  I have several baby items she has made my kids including hats and blankets.

Of course I had to make her a knitting bag too!  Just to remind you, I had seen a post on Probably Actually of this great bag and thought - perfect knitting bag - called the Super Tote by Noodlehead.

Love the rick-rack at the top of the pocket.  Had some in my stash.

Love the details in this pattern, including the zipper tab.


Love the inside.  I wanted to use the lighter fabric as I hate digging around a dark bag!  Lots of yarn room...

 
Did several rows of stitches along the handles, just to give more texture and subtle interest. 
And here are the fabrics used...just in case you get the urge to get some!

No comments:

Post a Comment