Sunday, August 31, 2014

I & A: Cool Cardigan | Blank Slate Bath UK & Edmonton AB (2013)

Imogen

I love this little tiny store in Bath, UK.  It's the size of my living room but just packed with cute buttons, fabric and finishing items.

Fabric: The hot pink minky fabric in my stash from Fabricland with the intentions of making a baby blanket for Imogen...6 years ago.  So I picked up a purple fat quarter for the contrasting trim from Periwinkle Quilting.  And the cute buttons are courtesy of my mum.

Alistair


Fabric: Minky fabric from Periwinkle Quilting.   The orange was a fat quarter.  There wasn't enough to get a pocket/fake welt.

Notions:  The buttons - police man buttons as I call them - are from my stash from when Army & Navy closed downtown a million years ago when they had shopping bags of buttons for $1.  I knew I'd use them...just not when I'd use them.  (Yes my stash goes back 25 years.)

Pattern:Cool Cardigan by Blank Slate Patterns (online PDF pattern).  Super easy and quick to make - bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment