Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Denim dress | Sil 4300

This is a long overdue post of a much loved dress.  My dear husband bought me the fabric at our local fabric boutique, Unique Textiles, as a Christmas gift for me.  It's a nice, almost shirt-weight denim that has some drape.  I have worn this dress so many time since finishing in January, I've lost count!

When I was in the UK last summer I saw this cute dress in Whistles in Bath with my friend Michelle. I loved the smart yet relaxed air about it. Then we went to another shop and saw a non-denim version in the same shape. I've since seen many in magazines etc.

 

I looked through my patterns and realized it was the Silhouette pattern 4300 without the bottom front and neckline lowered (for my body shape especially).

No comments:

Post a Comment